lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

Post 3: The Best Concert I've had




Long time ago, when I was 17 old. I liked the rock and metal music, well today I also like it, but I'm open to hearing many more types of music. Anyway i remember the British band: Iron Maiden' concert in April 2009 It was held at Club Hípico. I remember that day i was with my firsr boyfriend, we arrived early but there were many people waiting to enter, so when the doors were opened everybody ran! and me too! . At the beginning of the concert I was at first but people suffocating me, It was a very hot day! , so we went away from the scene, but didn't matter because I could see the whole show, i could see Bruce Dickinson the vocalist of the group, singing on an unforgettable show! The concert finished late and the band immediately went on a plane that was waiting next to the stage. I was looking for water and my boyfriend lost his shirt, I fell in a mud hole :( I finish my day every unclean
But really i enjoyed it!

1 comentario:

  1. you're so rockerita, I'd like to know if you went to that concert with your amazing corset 1313

    ResponderEliminar