lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

Jobs



I’ve worked in many places and doing many things, because always I need to work to I can support me, for example, I worked delivering pamphlets , sometimes I am waiter , even I worked in chemical laboratory, but my ideal jobs don’t were that, because my interesting is to have something work related with cinema.  In the university I was worked in some things cinema’s area like camera, edition, sound, script, but my favorite area were the art direction, actor’s direction and maybe the image postproduction.  I would like to specialize in these topics. I don’t know if I will do here or other country, because in other country I would can to know many others things, and other cultures, I like it.  I think that I would like to design the esthetic films, to work with colors and composition, create settings, but I think that I will need more studies for that.

If i was asked in a job interview I would say that my strengths are the creative artistic, because I like to experimental forms, create and innovations news possibilities. But..my weaknesses were the shyness and insecurity of myself, because at first I am very shy to impose my ideas, because I think that I can to work in that.
For this moment i don't worry to work in any area because always i need the money :(

6 comentarios:

  1. I dont' know what to say this time, this topic's so boring.
    But if U wanna get money, You have to make happy your boss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your picture is like a cassatta , I'm hungry right now


    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oscar would say that you are so PAINFUL. I'm agree with him.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. dont be insecure!.. u are secure.. you are indira secure, actually.

    ijjijijijijisoooooooofunny.

    ResponderEliminar