lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

My Favorite movie

Tomboy is a English word and it means a girl look like a boy.
Céline Sciama, French director, make a film in 2011 about this, in wich Zoé Herán is the girl protagonist, her name is Laure in the film.
Laure is a girl, she's 10 years old and she look likes a boy, she don't wear dress and she has a short hair.
The history begining when Laure and her family move home in a new neighborhood. There Laure looks other children playing in the streets and she wants new friends. The conflict happen when a girl, Lisa, gets wrong Laure with a boy, and Laure begins to take that role. Laure creates a new name by herself , Michael. But she has a little sister named Jeanne that’s boring in house, and she discovers the lie's sister. Now Laure must takes to Jeanne play with others children.  So, both take the lie until end.
My favorite scene is when Laure and Lisa play to dance in the Lisa’s house.

This is the exactly moment:


I like this movie because i think that the director made a great work with the children, because is not easy to work with children, Zoé Herán changes completely her personality for she will be a boy.
I really think that movie is excellent, and for that, i would not change nothing and i would can to see time and time again and it not boring me.

7 comentarios:

  1. I dont know this movie, but your comments are good. I will watch it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This movie is very good. Change me expectation.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've never heard about this film, I will watch it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. its a bloody damn good movie, i love the scene when laura/michael goes to the lake with playdough in the pants, i was suffering thinking when she couldnt conceal her gender anymore.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm agree with Oscar, but I also like the movie. You could have written about "Nights in Rodanthe" Do you remember?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I didn't know about this movie before but reading your comments I wanna to watch it. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I never have watched this movie, but this reference I will :)

    ResponderEliminar