lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

my best friends?

best friends? mmm I really think that it is so difficult to me, because i've never had a only one friend, i've had many best friends along my life, for example in the primary school my best friend called Paula and with her we were inseparables along for the primary school, i was very jealous with she because in this time i wanted to be only with her, until I had to change schools, and in that moment i had to learn to be more friendly. Well, when i change of school i had many friends, girls, because i was in a girls school for two years. But two years is a short time for to make new friends. In the secondary school i had many friends too, but my group was two friends, Paula  (the same name, again) and Milly. Together we were the water molecule! ( because we studied chemical) . I have many fond memories of all my friends, but today i don't hardly ever get together, each one is in their world. My best friends in the University was two: CECILIA OYADANEL and OSCAR ROMAN. ( i know that they will read this post) and i want to say that i hate them and i love them (<3).
and that is all the best friends histories. But, if i  had to choose my best friend of the life...that would be my mom :)  . She is the most unconditional.
That's all. Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. Why cecilia the LMM it's first, I'm ur friend before her, I meet you at Campus Oriente. I H8 U SO MUCH!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oscar is like the Chilean version of Joan Rivers

    ResponderEliminar