lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

Post 9: 2014 Have you had a good year?



Well, this year has not been a great year, because I had been very busy every time, ok, it is not bad, but sometimes I could like more time for me, to do other things also.
Anyway, I am not complaining because good things have happened in my life too, my uncle was father recently, and I have a new cousin!! Her name is Abigail, she is a baby! I love so much, before I didn’t like the babies, but now is different, because I love her :)
This year has been very runner, recently I was in filming of a TV project by my fourth year of career and this is a TV series, and its name is “Femmes”, I worked like proper and setting and this was very exhausting, but, the team has been great! I am satisfied with all! I received much help; I have very good friends, and above all my boyfriend. This year he received a new, he will travel from Cuba for continue his studies. He needs moneys, so... I have helped with that. We are organizing a Bingo, which will be in November 15.  All the people are invited!!
So…many things in little time, In this moment I like that semester finished quickly, but i have many works yet :( and I have to finish the investigation for I get a degree.
Now, I have many things in my mind, I should organize my ideas when everythings stopped!
I like to practice dance again, and go to the cinema and to eat out home. I need it.  


1 comentario:

  1. I would like to have time for doing a lot of things too, but university don`t allow us!

    ResponderEliminar