lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2014

English Language Challenges

Well about this semester, I can say that in this short time it has been very exhausting, wherever I feel that I've learned and improved many things. I think that I am progressing in my English, because always It has been so bad, the most difficult to me is when I have to speak , I understand more when I read, but when I listen is so complicated. The English course in the university helps me to improve these things with the weekly blog, and video exercises, especially these, because I am very shy and film me speaking in English was a difficult experience, nevertheless I’ve learned a little more. 
In this moment I confess that I am scared (a little) for the final test, above all the oral test, I don’t want feel nervous because these could let me down. The English teacher’s says that when this happened, I should say: “I mean…” and continue speaking about everything. The matter will be about everything depending of the lucky!
I think to improve my English vocabulary this week watching TV series (in English, of course!) or kid movies without subtitles. Also I think that I could to chat on websites with someone, an American maybe that be interested in to learn Spanish. 
I hope continue using the English language outside the class, because I know that is very necessary, it’s not for nothing that it’s named the “universal language”, and to be sincerely I could like learn others languages too, but I need the English firstly .
Is the end of my blog :( bye everyone!

1 comentario: