lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

7

Well I don’t know so much about the friendly practices with the environmentally, maybe, i listen something why important is that. I listen about the recycle, but in my home nobody separate the rubbish, I know that in other country there are many trash can depending of the kind rubbish, like plastic, organic wastes, glass bottles, for example . I really don’t have this habit, but I have other practices that helps to the environment, for example I am vegetarian, it is not renowned but the meat industry is very contaminate, because the cows emit CO2 to the air like the cars, and the food`s cows are not grass, it was grains generally soya grains. All this food should use to feed other peoples, and not for the cows, because they sick , and they will died, it’s so cruel.
I know, the meat is so rich, but I prefer don’t eat for that reasons. And in feel better so.

Also I prefer use the bike, I hate the cars and the buses, I hate transantiago, I hate santiago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario